Remember all those Pure Element solids I had cut up in my last post? Well, here they are all put together! I worked like a maniac today sewing what felt like millions of squares together for this! I knew I was going to love the results and I wasn't disappointed. The pattern is Seeing Squares by Empty Bobbin, but I modified it. It's supposed to be a bit larger, but I eliminated some rows to make this one 48" square. I also used 9 different solids when the pattern only calls for 8 fabrics.
This one is destined for a photographer friend of mine, Sara. She's bought so many quilts from me--I think she's a bit addicted. :) If any of you are in the Nashville area you should check her out, she's SUPER talented!
Now I have to decide on a backing and quilt design for this one! Decisions, decisions!