Can you believe it's that time again???? I swear these months are going by so stinkin' fast!!!! Ok, I'll make this short and sweet. You can read the story/rules behind this quilt-a-long HERE. If you've made something with your Precious fabric this month, please link up at the end of this post so we can see your pretty work! If you link up you can win one of five prizes this month!
1. A copy of Zakka Style by Rashida Coleman-Hale donated by little old me! This book has tons of cute little projects! I'm partial to the bag of cookies. I wonder why? :)
2. The Mazed pattern by Kristy Daum, 2 yards Kona Coal, and a mini charm pack (2.5" squares) of Heather Ross prints! This is donated by my sweet friend, Christine who is a Heather Ross addict! She will be including prints from Mendocino, Spoonflower, West Hill, Munki Munki, and Lightning Bugs and Other Mysteries!
She even went the extra mile and fussy cutting those bad boys! This is my dream prize, truly. I love using little bits of Heather Ross! Oh, have I mentioned I finished all my blocks for My Precious Quilt? Check it out!
3. Also from Christine, "Leon" the accordion playing gnome pincushion with Heather Ross mushroom fabric, a 3 piece set of her gnome pins (she makes them!!!!), and a FQ of Heather Ross blue gnome fabric from Lightning Bugs and Other Mysteries!!! Holy wow!
4. Christine is donating one more awesome prize! A Heather Ross goldfish pincushion plus a set of 3 goldfish pins, a handstamped goldfish notecard set, and some Heather Ross scraps (to include some of both goldfish prints)!!!
5. Rachel and Jill from Tab-Slot are graciously donating 1/2 yard of Gold Seed from the original Flea Market Fancy printing and a set of Portland Peel templates from their shop! Jill even makes custom templates! These acrylic templates are WAY easier to work with than using flimsy template plastic, paper, or tracing! Go stock up!
Link up here! Let's see those Precious Projects!!! You have until July 20th at 11pm Central time to post your picture!