1. I'm donating Quilting Modern! This is a great book with lots of fun modern quilt ideas!
2. A $25 gift certificate to Fat Quarter Shop! You would have to be living under a rock to not know about Kimberly and her sweet group of helpers that run FQS! Lightening.Fast.Shipping!
3. Katie of Swim, Bike, Quilt! is donating lots of yummy squares (at least 50) she had left over from this masterpiece:
Do you see how much Heather Ross is in that quilt??? She promises lots of goodies, no filler! Yeah, Katie is super generous! Speaking of generous, Katie is also the creator of 100 Quilts for Kids, which is a quilt drive meant to encourage all of us to make a donate quilts to our local children's charities. Katie posts lots of great ideas for small quilts and even gives tutorials. So hop on over there and check it out! Discover how you can contribute to your community AND possibly win some fantastic goodies!!!
4. Katie is also donating a YARD of this hard to find gem:
5. Sarah of Bluprint Textiles is donating 1 copy of her Cathedral Window Pillow Pattern, 1/2yard cuts of the KJR big dot prints, and FQ's of some other super cute prints! Pssst! I spy some hard to find Summer in the City and Avairy 1 in there!
Ok kids! You know what to do! Link up here and show off those Precious projects. Only ONE entry per person! You have until September 2, 2012 at 11pm Central time to enter.